Orizon is where Careers really take off!
Apply today! Be a part of building something unique! We manufacture and assemble the most complex monolithic machined parts on Boeing 737 MAX, 777X, F-35, T-7, CH-53K and Blue Origin products utilizing the fastest, most sophisticated Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines in the world and supported by new innovative technologies like, 3D Printing, Robotics, automation, digitization, proprietary tool design, and have a team of engineers developing innovative solutions using Augmented Reality (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
In order for us to accomplish our mission, vision and goals, we need to hire, train, coach, empower, encourage and reward talented associates. Simply put, if we don’t get the people process right, we’ll never fulfill our potential, individually or collectively, as a business.
Orizon is a fast growing Technology company, There’s a reason we attract and retain the best and most talented people.
That is why we have incredible job retention and low turnover, high morale and low politics, and 800,000 square feet of space filled with people building their careers instead of just ‘doing their job’.
- Proven team
- Financial Stability
- State-of-the-art new facilities
- Clean, safe, and cool technology
- Competitive wages
- Full benefits packages and 401k matching
- A culture that prefers promoting from within
- On-the-job training
- Multiple opportunities and locations to fit your career path
- Multiple opportunities to give back to your community through charity work
- Team activities like softball and social events
Ready to work at a place where you’ll feel truly respected day in and day out? Then you’re ready to talk to Orizon. Click here to see our current openings.
Principles of Success
Orizon has found, through previous experience, that getting the basics right is the surest path to success. So our foundational principles are these:
- Assemble the right team
- Communicate the Vision
- Implement effective information system
- Identify the right customers and products
- Propose, implement and manage major programs
- Keep score
- Continuously improve through lean techniques, integration and standardization
- Contribute to the communities we work in
- Ethics: Do the right thing
If a career in aviation manufacturing excites you, and you’re willing to work hard and hone your skills, we strongly encourage you to submit your application and resume to see if you qualify.