Wichita, KS – Engineering
Delivering high-quality final products.
With nearly 90 talented Engineers, Programmers, and Developers located in the Midwest, our engineering department,uses proprietary machining methodology and program techniques.
This team specializes in computer numerical control (CNC) programming of 3-, 4-, and 5-axis for manufacture in any Aerospace, Defense, Space and Electric Vehicles. Using the latest technology and machining methods, including multiple seats of CATIA and NX, our staff of programmers is diverse, but focused on the same singular goal: To always deliver a quality product on-time.
We offer engineering and programming services to 3rd party customers to design processes, tools, fixtures and CNC programs to fit your needs. Our experience is used to determine the best solution for your application, and design tools to hold your part for the most productive practices.
Engineering services include:
- Tooling design
- Solid modeling with CATIA 3D
- Process documentation with a highly visual yet simple approach to setups and processes
- CNC programming with CATIA and NX
- Vericut machine simulation
- CMM programming, including FAI creation/documentation, derivative drawing creation and 3D modeling from 2D drawings.